FirsTime Writing To Get Published July 8 to July 12, 2000

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Stirians by OB

Hi, my name is Christy but you can call me Chris. I live in a place far away from earth and we are called Stirians just like humans are called people. I was born in Polimpia which is in the country of Gardina. In Gardina I wouldn’t say we were human nor would I say we were creatures. I would say we were humans with powers so we thought that the humans would accept us in their world so we built something that would teleport us to earth but when we got there the humans acted like we were invisible and when we told them that we had special powers they just thought we were humans that do magic tricks. So they said to show them a magic trick but then we told them that we actually had powers but then they told us jokingly of course you can, now do one of your little magic tricks and we kept telling them we had real powers multiple but the humans eagerly wanted a magic trick so one of the humans pulled out a gun and said, “Do a magic trick and no one gets hurt.” At that time we didn’t know what gun was so we just stood still while people chanted magic tricks over and over again. Our country was a peaceful place but some Stirians would get mad a little too easily. So there was a girl named Lucy. She was small and in Gardina small Stirians were the most powerful. So when the crowd kept chanting she didn’t like the sound of them so she said, “STOP CHANTING.” And the crowd said she's just a little girl. What does she know? When she heard that she got furious and she had fire powers so she burned the nearest building which was a bank and that was the only bank that people put their money in in the village. When the people saw that all their money was gone they started shooting their guns immediately! Every single Stirian that went to earth died. After that, nobody went to earth again and they destroyed the teleporter. So we kept living our lives and were kind to each other and serving each other but the judge said that we could never ever go beyond Gardina. And everybody agreed because they were scared that they were gonna die. But anyway I was just being born when the whole incident happened and my mom didn’t tell me anything about it because she didn’t want to scare me. When I turned 3 in Gardina we would start school when you were 1 and we were also smarter than humans and at 3 I was already doing division and at school we were going on a field trip and I sat by my best friend on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment